Development Operations Associate
Development Operations Associate
Who We Are:
TIME’S UP emerged from an international moment of reckoning when women, up and down the wage scale and across industries, came together and decided to turn their pain into action. We don’t just want to hold employers accountable when sexual harassment happens — we are committed to building a world where workplaces are safe, fair, and dignified for all women, across our complex and multi-faceted identities. We are led and guided by a diverse and committed board of directors and community of leaders working to achieve our mission by:
- Preventing sexual harassment, abuse, and other forms of discrimination before it starts and protecting workers when it happens;
- Removing barriers so women have a fair shot at success and security;
- Pioneering solutions that create more safe and equitable work conditions; and
- Challenging racist and sexist norms, policies, and practices that deepen existing inequities.
TIME’S UP is looking for a passionate self-starter interested in pursuing a career in fundraising and development. The Development Operations Associate will play a key role in the planning, organization, and delivery of administration and operational support to the Development team, including the overall administration of the TIME’S UP donor database. The position provides cross-functional support to the Development team, including major gifts, donor engagement, gift processing and acknowledgements, and institutional giving.
Reporting directly to the Chief Development Officer, the Development Operations Associate will be an integral part of a small, fast-paced team responsible for raising over $12 million in revenue annually. The ideal candidate is based in Los Angeles, although work will be conducted remotely until Summer 2021.
- Process incoming donations and gift acknowledgments;
- Maintain EveryAction (donor database system);
- Track and analyze results of development efforts;
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and other reports for distribution, including revenue reports for Finance and Administration team, and supporting revenue documentation for annual revenue audit;
- Produce donor and stakeholder lists and reports as requested and provide ongoing assistance across the organization;
- Coordinate institutional grant reports and proposals, working across teams to ensure that deadlines are met;
- Collaborate with Finance and IT on systems and tools that ensure best practices in fundraising efforts; and
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Development Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and Chief Executive Officer, as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience
- Previous non-profit development or administrative experience (preferred)
- Previous experience working with Every Action or equivalent donor database system
- Proficient in Google Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently while supporting a team
- Demonstrated commitment to TIME’S UP mission
- Based in Los Angeles
- Some travel may be required
- The salary range of $55,000-$65,000 will be considered for a successful candidate that meets the organization’s requirements
- This is a non-exempt position
Where We Work:
- Women-inspired workplace
- Great team with new mission and energy
- Generous benefits package
- Unlimited paid time off
- Work from home options
TIME’S UP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The ambitions of TIME’S UP are realized by TIME’S UP Now, an independent, nonpartisan, and not-for-profit 501(c)(4) charitable organization, and the TIME’S UP Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter that details your relevant experience to [email protected] by December 31, 2020 . Thank you!